Tuesday 8 February 2011

HELLO!







Hello everyone! Your teachers want to show you the Embajadores- English blog. We are working on it, and we hope you like it.
This blog  will be funny, interenting and it will help you in your English homework.
We expect your ideas and advices to make this blog a better places. GREETINGS!


¡Hola a todos! Os queremos presentar nuestro blog de inglés del CEIP Embajadores. Estamos trabajando en él la seño Conxi y la seño Rosa. Esperamos que sea un blog divertido, interesante y que os ayude en vuestro trabajo en la asignatura de lengua inglesa. Iremos completándolo y actualizando con la máxima breveda posible. También esperamos vuestros consejos e ideas para sacar adelante este blog. !SALUDOS!

7 comments:

  1. I LIKE THIS BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. laura marquez 6th level.12 March 2011 at 19:06

    I really like this blog. the activities are funny and you dog is beautifull

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola soy Lucía ,I like this blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello my name is Ángela and I like this blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO MICHU! I LIKE COCHOLATE AND I LIKE APOLLS.
    WHAT DO YOU LIKE? BYE, BYE

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO MICHU MY NAME IS ELIAS¡ I LIKE CHOCOLATE, BANANAS AND CAKE. WHAT DO YOU LIKE? BYE, BYE

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is fantastic, because it has got activities, comentaries and plays


    by Miriam 6º

    ReplyDelete