Monday 7 March 2011

HI, I'm Michu!




Hello! My name is Michu. I am four months old. I'm from Madrid, but I live in Toledo. I like playing with children, walking, sleeping and I love eating!. I don´t like being alone because I love people. I can run, walk and jump, but I can´t climb trees or fly. My favourite food is sausages. My favourite toy is my blue ball and my favourite color is red. I'm scared of spiders but I'm not scared of other dogs, I love playing with them!
It's time to say bye bye, but you can write me about you in this blog!
See you soon!
A lot of kisses. Michu

11 comments:

  1. MIRIAM 6TH LEVEL11 March 2011 at 13:01

    THIS BLOG IS FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radu Vasile Marginean 6ºth level11 March 2011 at 16:11

    this blog is interesting because it is cool.I am a student of this school and I like English

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alberto 6ºth leveñ11 March 2011 at 18:11

    This blos is very funny and interesting.I rilly like

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog like

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michu is very nice, 4 monthsdogs are my favorites, a very big greeting Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diego -5 TH level-17 March 2011 at 15:27

    Hi Michu!
    I am Diego and I'm ten years old. I live in Tomelloso and I can tell you that I love animals very much. Specially dogs. At home I have a bird. Its name is "Pichín". And it sings all the time.
    Bye bye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pablo 6 th level25 March 2011 at 08:50

    this dog is beautiful and this blog is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esther Puig Burillo-5TH level-dijo...8 April 2011 at 00:03

    Hi Michu!
    I am Esther and I´m ten years old.I live in Tomelloso and I can tell you that I love animals very much.I have dogs and a horse.My horse Mayano and my dog is called Duke.I am charmed with the animals,but especially the dogs and the horses.Bye bye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. our pet is very beatifull!
    i LOVE Michu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Rosa. Iam Marta (5th level) I like your dog.
    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like michu. it`s my favourite dog.bye bye rosario.

    ReplyDelete