Monday 21 March 2011

IANNA´S DESCRIPTION


Hi friends! I´m Ianna. I´m Inma´s dog, and I go everyday with Inma to school. Inma is a new music teacher and she will be in the school from
March to May. Elsa, a pupil of the fourth level, has written a beautiful description about me and you can see a photo of a dog quite similar to me,too. If you click on the picture, you can see it bigger.

Hola amigos! Soy Ianna. Soy la perrita de Inma y voy con ella al cole todoso los días. Inma es la nueva seño de música y estará con nosotros de marzo a mayo. Elsa, una alumna de 4º ha escrito una bonita descripción sobre mi y también puedes ver la foto de una perrita que se parece mucho a mi. Si pinchas en la imagen puedes verlo en mayor tamaño.

5 comments:

  1. natalia ayana esta muy guapa tiene un color que brilla mucho es muy buena muy graciosa y cuida muy bien de inma a su perrita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radu Vasile Marginean 6º level25 March 2011 at 09:16

    Ayana is very pretty and I like. I SEE ALL THE DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esther Puig Burillo7 April 2011 at 23:16

    I'm ten years old. I like animals very much, especially horses and dogs. I like riding my horse called Mayano. I have a labrador dog called Duke. It's black hair like Ianna and it's very funny it's always playing with me. I like this dog because it can help blind people. One kiss to Ianna and Inma.Bye,bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diego 5th level10 April 2011 at 11:13

    Ianna and Inma are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'ana and inma are best friends.

    ReplyDelete