Saturday 2 April 2011

BEAUTIFUL SPRING!


Hi children!
Easter holidays are coming soon, so we want to make you some questions about seasons and holidays:

What´s your favourite season? What do you like doing on your holidays? Do you like travelling? What city do you like to go?
We like you give us your opinions.
Greeting!


¡Hola a todos!
Las vacacines de semana santa ya están cerca así que queremos haceros algunas preguntas sobre las estaciones del año y las vacaciones:
¿Cúal es tu estación favorita? ¿ Qué te gusta hacer en vacaciones? ¿Qué ciudad te gustaria visitar?
Nos gustaria que nos contarais vuestras opiniones.
¡Saludos!

3 comments:

  1. Diego 5th level10 April 2011 at 11:10

    Hi again, Rosa:
    I'm Diego. My favourite season is summer because I can get up later and I can go to swim to the swimming-pool. I like travelling. Specially if I go to the beach. The city that I would like to visit is New York because I think that it is an interesting city.
    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv the poppy picture where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poppie picture. Do you know where to order this picture?

    ReplyDelete